London United Kingdom
HIROLA media is the growth business of Hirola Ltd, focusing on advertising and ensuring clients receive the best return on advertising spend possible. We do not focus on an individual form of advertising but create the most suited strategy to accelerate our clients’ businesses growth.
We are quick, creative, and flexible enabling us to build and grow products that can transform businesses.
Our team is made up of talented individuals with a wide range of skills in the mobile space including design, development & marketing. We’re rapidly growing with big ambitions and provide opportunities at all levels to learn and grow quickly with us.
We have high expectations from all of our stakeholders in order to deliver for names such as the NHS, British Airways, Webgains, and James Caan.
Our clients are predominantly in both London & New York.
As we continue to grow we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join and build the newly conceived HIROLA media within Hirola Ltd. Being the founding member of this team, you will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of clients advertising campaigns, including strategy, new business & relationship building.
This is a rare opportunity to grow a newly formed department and your own team around you.
The role will be based in our London office (Aldgate Tower) - Your primary focus will be the strategy development and implementation of client campaigns.
You will need a commitment to self-learning and our clients’ satisfaction as well as being a keen problem solver whom has excellent organization & analytical skills.
This position is for someone who is confident, ambitious, and can see him or herself swiftly developing their career in digital so a team can be built around them.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the strategy & implementation of client advertising campaigns
- Carefully analyse product data, advising clients on both product and campaign changes
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in all paid campaigns
- Help to refine and build the HIROLA media offering including internal tools and processes with the Managing Director
- Generating campaign reports
- Building strong client relationships
- Presenting proposals to new & current clients
- Identify new business opportunities
- Making sure that all quality standards are met
- Organise and run marketing classes and events
- Research new digital marketing tools, techniques and marketing opportunities
- Manage our external team who implement our company advertising strategy
- Creative thinking, working with our design team to formulate new and creative marketing campaigns and artwork
- A minimum of 4 years combined media sales, marketing solutions or advertising agency experience with at least 3 of those years in the digital advertising space
- 3 + years experience implementing campaign strategies on different mediums including but not limited to PPC, social, SEO and ASO
- An exceptional understanding of how to leverage qualitative and quantitative information to deliver the best strategies/approaches and insights to client-facing materials
- Excellent oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent in analyzing analytics and user data
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Good technical knowledge and passion of mobile, web & all things digital
- Excellent experience with Google web & mobile analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft packages with focus on Microsoft Excel
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- Marketing or Science (BSc) Degree
- Google certifications (mobile, ppc, shopping etc.)
- Experience with app store optimisation
- Knowledge in full stack mobile development
- Experience with media buying
- Experience in either a sales or business development role
- The opportunity to start and grow a new business within Hirola Ltd, with excellent clients
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Regular social events
- 21 days holiday per year
- Free beer, every evening