UX UI Senior Designer
London United Kingdom
HIROLA Mobile are a team of mobile app experts. Through stunning design we produce breakthrough technology that works across all major mobile & tablet platforms, including iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows. Our clients range from established global companies to start ups with new, big ideas.
We are quick, creative, and flexible enabling us to build products that can transform businesses.
Our team is made up of talented individuals with a wide range of skills in the mobile space including design, development & marketing. We’re rapidly growing with big ambitions and provide opportunities at all levels to learn and grow quickly with us.
We have high expectations from all of our stakeholders in order to deliver for names such as the NHS, British Airways, Webgains and James Caan.
We’re looking for a Lead Designer to drive our creative team forward, deliver high quality work to a range of clients whilst both managing and expanding our team.
Having the chance to work in an intimate digital agency in central London.
Work at an agency at the forefront of digital design working with top clients
HIROLA produces fantastic work for a wide range of clients across a variety of sectors
- Coming up with the visuals in UI design, creating sleek and minimal designs
- Creating fully responsive designs for both websites and apps
- Working within our digital team from the start through to completion
- Designing for top UK clients through a number of different sectors
- Working, managing and growing a team of designers
- Liaising with our technical team
- Attending client meetings, leading and presenting initial ideas, the UX process and wireframes, design and finally full product in it’s entirety
- Help to further improve and shape our design tools & processes as we grow
- 5 years+ experience
- Managed a small team of designers in a digital creative agency/studio
- Would have experience at top digital and advertising agencies
- Knowledge of UX as well as demonstrating you can communicate ideas effectively
- You will be highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- A portfolio of work, predominantly mobile UX UI design
Wireframe knowledge in Adobe XD
Theoretical knowledge of mobile development stack
- Independent but also good at integrating within the team as well
- Exceptional execution and attention of detail to be shown